Documentaries: Voices in Phnom Penh 2 – Online
Directed by Pring Proel, Vet Mourng, Sithort Ret, Minea Heng, Lean Mang, Roda Din, 2019, 35mn, Khmer version with English subtitles
The first documentaries produced by 6 of the 12 young filmmakers within the framework of the project “Amplifying Voices of Indigenous Women and Discriminated Groups through innovative multimedia” implemented by Bophana Center. The following documentaries show the real lives of the people in Phnom Penh who live with poverty and discrimination.
1. Mother’s Heart by Pring Proel and Vet Mourng
2. Noodle Seller by Sithort Ret
3. Lake of Life by Minea Heng
4. Home of the Dead by Lean Mang
5. I Hope One Day by Roda Din
Thursday, May 20, 2021, at 5PM, on Facebook page (Bophana Center).