November 5, 2018
Announcement on Recruiting students for a documentary filmmaking and multimedia training
With the support of VOICE through Oxfam in Cambodia, and the support of the Australian Embassy in Cambodia, the Association for researching, producing and archiving the audiovisual documents (ARPAA) is implementing a project called “Amplifying voice for indigenous women and discriminated groups through innovative multimedia” which will last 24 (twenty four) months.
This project will provide a full scholarship to 12 (twelve) selected candidates, to attend documentary filmmaking and multimedia training.
– Be a candidate who originally comes from one of the three targeted provinces: Banteay Meanchey, Mondulkiri or Ratanakiri (Women and indigenous people are prioritized)
– Be between 18-30 years old
– Be a person achieving at least Baccalaureate(Bac II) (Candidates knowing English and having computer skills are prioritized)
– Be a person who is fully interested in cinema (film)
– Be a person who likes team work
– Be a person who is available for all the sessions of the training
– The selected candidates will receive a scholarship which covers the costs of study, food and accommodation for the full training.
– The candidates will receive knowledge on both, theory and technique, from trainers who are experienced in film production for many years.
– Certificate of participation
– Opportunities to present his/her film at national and international film festivals
If you are interested in joining this training, please complete the application form and submit it to us via:
– Bophana Center, 64, street 200 Okhnia Men, Boeng Raing, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh , Cambodia
Or via the following Emails:
– email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the application form by clicking: Word or PDF
Or click HERE for completing this application online.
– Deadline for submission: December 7, 2018
– The training will start from January 02, 2019
For more information, please contact us by 010 77 51 51 or 096 7477 412.