Position: IT Assistant
Bophana Audiovisual Resource Center, established in 2006, works on collecting, safeguarding the images and sounds of the Cambodian memory, providing public free access to this unique heritage; and training Cambodians in the audiovisual professions and Multimedia.
We are now looking for a Cambodian national to join us as IT Assistant.
Duties and responsibilities
– Protects data of all IT systems in the Organization.
– Review all systems processes, procedure, and policies.
– Prepare IT manpower for daily operation according to the operation required.
– Support all related issued relate to software or hardware required.
– Ensure the IT facilities are provided with good condition and workable to all user.
– Liaise with IT vendor for all requests need to be done from time to time.
– Ensure all IT equipment’s are recording according.
– Ensure the IT equipment’s moving to ensure the lost.
– Ensure implementation of IT policies.
– Attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
– Daily check list with website hosting and app hosting.
– Daily backup all databases for website, app and local system.
– Update website, app and local system.
– Daily check list of vCenter, ESXi and all VM.
– Manage crisis situations that may involve complex technical issues involving software, hardware, and procedure.
– Others task as assigned by Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree or at least year two in information technology field.
– Working experiences at least 1 years in same or similar field.
– Windows Server, Linux Opensource Knowledge.
– Microsoft Hyper-V Knowledges.
– VMWare Knowledges.
– Microsoft Office O365.
– SQL Language, PHP, ionic, NodeJS are preferring.
– Know about WordPress, Laravel framework, Flutter is advanced.
– Good at both Khmer & English both written and communication.
– Able to work on Holiday or weekend or overnight.
– Able to be self-learning.
– Ability to perform under pressure and positive attitude.
– Good Health condition & teamwork.
– Creative perception and honestly.
Interested candidates can send their CV with Cover Letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address #64, Street 200 (Okhna Men), Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be notified for the interview.
Deadline: September 10, 2021