Directed by Lida Chan, Kavich Neang, Sopheak Sao, Katank Yos, Sarin Chhuon, 2010, 91mn, Khmer version with English subtitles
This is an achievement resulting from a filmmaking training at the Bophana center. 5 filmmaking students presented issues in the society and find solutions in their films, including:
1. My Yesterday Night by Lida Chan
2. A Scale Boy by Kavich Neang
3. A Blurred Way of Life by Sopheak Sao
4. A Pedal Life by Katank Yos
5. I Can Be Who I Am by Sarin Chhuon
Thursday, April 22, 2021, at 5PM, on Facebook page (Bophana Center).