Position: IT Officer
Bophana Audiovisual Resource Center, established in 2006, works on collecting, safeguarding the images and sounds of the Cambodian memory, providing public free access to this unique heritage; and training Cambodians in the audiovisual professions and Multimedia.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and professional individual to join us as IT Officer.
- Install and configure software and hardware (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Manage the System administrator on Linux suse, Windows Server
- Manage schedule data backup on website, database, file server
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Manage and configure User Policy, Email and other security
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ensure security through access controls and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Provide technical support to all users
- Ensure all PCs are updated Anti-Virus and Licensed Software
- Install and share Printer for users, create mail user and configuration on PC, Mac and smart phones
- Repairing PC, LCD Projector, Monitor and UPS.
- Update website of the Center
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Graduated Bachelor degree in information technology, computer Science, or related field
- Minimum 1 year’s experiences working
- Strong Knowledge of Networking, Files Server, DNS Server, VMware vSphere Hypervisor, Windows Server, Linux Suse
- Knowledgeable in firewall, router configurations
- Experience with hardware and software issues
- Proficient in internet, email, ftp, web browser
- Good communication skills in English
- Autonomous and proactive, quick learner, and effective communication.
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated CV and Cover Letter, together to the following address: #64, Street 200 (Okhna Men), Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be notified for the interview.
Deadline: April 30, 2020