December 5, 2022
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR INDEPENDENT EVALUATOR TO CONDUCT ASSESSMENT OF BOPHANA CENTER
The Board of Directors and management team of the Bophana Audiovisual Resource Center are commissioning a consultant to conduct an assessment of the following issues:
- The effectiveness of the Bophana Center’s current policy and procedures to prevent sexual harassment.
- Recommendations for change to relevant policies (including the development of a new whistle-blower policy), processes, and training program.
- Guidance on the expansion of its Human Resources Department.
- Development of a Code of Conduct that will define acceptable behaviors and social norms that all individuals (staff, students, and visitors of the Bophana Center) should adopt on a daily basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- – A master’s degree in gender studies, anthropology or relevant disciplines.
- – At least 5 years working in the non-profit sector and with international partners.
- – At least 5 years’ proven experience conducting monitoring and evaluation work focused on issues such as gender inclusion, prevention
- – Substantial experience working in Cambodia.
- – Personal integrity and transparency.
- – Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- – Strong technical and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to collect, analyze and interpret data.
- – Quantitative and qualitative data management skills.
- – Excellent ability to synthesize, understand and communicate sensitive and complex issues effectively to non-English speakers.
- – Ability to work in a team, develop synergies and establish effective working relations.
- – Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- – Excellent organizational skills and proficient time management skills.
- – Fluency in Khmer is preferable.
DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT
The assignment entails a maximum of 60 days of work to be undertaken between January and March 9th 2023 at the latest. The assignment may involve short travels. Specific dates and locations will be developed jointly with the Bophana Center’s Founder, Executive Director and Chair of the Board of Directors.
The Evaluator is to be identified and contracted no later than December 21, 2022.
Work to commence no later than January 9, 2023 and to conclude no later than March 9, 2023.
In addition to the retainer, all travel, accommodation and meal costs will be provided by Bophana Center.
For additional details, including Scope of Work, Methodology and Deliverables, see Terms of Reference.
To apply, please send a detailed cover letter and a CV to the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Bophana Assessment” in the email subject line.