January 15, 2020
Call for Application On Documentary filmmaking and multimedia training
In partnership with the University of Bath (UK) and the Elephant Livelihood Initiative Environment (ELIE, Cambodia), the Bophana Audiovisual Resource Center seeks to recruit 12 young people to work on the Arts and Humanities Research Council and Global Challenges Research Fund project “Elephant Conservation and Indigenous Experiences in Cambodia: Shaping Environmental Awareness Through Participatory Filmmaking”.
The project will develop film-based resources to engage audiences in Cambodia and beyond concerning interconnected challenges around elephant conservation, issues facing indigenous communities, and the relationships between the natural environment and legacies of conflict.
– Cambodian people from 18 to 25 years old (Women and indigenous youth are prioritized
– A person holding at least high school diploma (English speaking and computer skill candidate is prioritized)
– A person who likes filmmaking and loves the natural environment
– A person who likes working in the group
– A person who will be available for all the training from February 2020 to January 2021
Successful applicants will receive:
– Skills development and training in the production and post-production filmmaking process
– Opportunity to produce documentaries in Mondulkiri
– Attending dissemination events in Modulkiri and Phnom Penh in January 2021.
Please complete and submit the application, CV, and Cover Letter to:
– Bophana Audiovisual Resource Center, #64, Street 200 Okhnia Men, Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, or to;
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
You can download the application form by clicking: Word or PDF
– Deadline of application submission is February 10th, 2020
– The training will commence from February 17th, 2020
For more information, please contact us via 010 775 151 / 092 605 127